~tadaima~

hurm..
uhuk~uhuk
nak sapu haboks n sawang jap..
okies..
here i am..after nearly a month..
(by the way..btol ke tajuk tu?
hihi..im not really gud in japanese language..sowi klu salah k)
n 4 usual reason of course..
due to the very weak n irritating internet connection..
huhu..
im soo busy yet sooo lazy..
haha..
supposed to do my study tonight but..
rase cam otak da tepu..
padahal byk gile lg xabes..
final exam stat 21 ni pastu 22 pastu 24 pastu 26 pastu 29 pastu 3..
tadaaaa..
giler berturut2 kan..
i dun really have much time..
yet i still spared my time tonight watching 2 episodes of Last Friend..
gurr...told yaa..my brain was full oredi..
dun mad at me..
haha..

i shud control my diet but im craving for choc donuts n icecream..
Yummy2...
nak wat cane ni??.
dun worry~im still under selfcontrol..
though kekadang tu i terbuat2 lupe..
hehe

since today is also Teacher's Day..
so i would lyke to wish Happy Teacher's day
to all my teachers since kindergarten up to now la kan..
n xlupe to My Dad who's also a teacher..

ok laaa..
dats it for now..
need to continue my study..
GANBATTE for me...
pray for us k people..
mau balek Mesia dengan tenang..
4th june 2008..
i'm counting days..
daa...

Comments

Popular Posts