hepi 23rd besday!

Another Year

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done
I hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,

More than you can know

Happy birthday to the one I love

All my joy goes out to you today!
Perhaps I learned, the months you were away,
Part of me moves always as you move.
You're the yearning distance can't remove,
Bringing life to reveries cold and gray;
In thoughts of you my dreams and passions play,
Rejoicing in a hope that time will prove.
Today I celebrate your day of birth,
Happy in the hour that brought you here,
Drawn by all the music of your worth,
A time for gratitude that you are near.
You are the one on Earth I hold most dear.





Comments

Popular Posts